In order to obtain entry visa to China, you should provide pertinent information to CALD-2018 Secretariat, then an invitation letter will be sent to you. With that letter you could apply entry visa into China at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General in your country. Please fill in the blanks as many as possible and email it to:


Prof. Xinwei Wang

School of Advanced Materials

Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School

Shenzhen 518055, China

Tel: +86-755-26033320



Name                                                                      .

Last name                   First name                   Middle name                  .

Title                               .

Sex              Birthday         /        /        /  (month/date/year) .

Profession                                                                   .

Nationality                                                                  .

Passport number                                                              .

Company/Organization                                                         .

Address                                                                      .

Embassy/Consulate for visa application                                       .

                                                                  (City)             (Country)

Tel                     Fax                     
Email                                .

Your flight information: Arrival date           Flight No.                  .

Period of stay in China: from        /      /     / to      /     /     / .


Accompanying Persons   

1. Name                        Profession                                  .

   Nationality                      Passport number                        .

2. Name                             Profession                              .

   Nationality                       Passport number                         .


© Fudan University & Peking University Shenzhen Graduate School

Powered by : WeiCheng