Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen (深圳（罗湖）香格里拉大酒店)
Address: East Side, Railway Station, 1002 Jianshe Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen
The hotel is in walking distance from Shenzhen (Luohu) Railway Station and Luohu Port (to Hong Kong).
ATTENTION: This hotel is also known as “Luohu” Shangri-La Hotel, in order to distinguish it from the other Shangri-La Hotel (i.e. Futian Shangri-La) in Shenzhen.
For International Travelers
ATTENTION: You may need a visa to enter into China (mainland).
- From Shenzhen Airport (Bao’an International Airport)
1) Metro: Take Line 11 to Chegongmiao, and then transfer to Line 1 to Luohu (the terminal station of Line 1), Exit C. (8 RMB)
2) Taxi: approximately 40 km (150 RMB). Note: most taxi drivers cannot speak English.
- From Shenzhen North Railway Station
1) Metro: Take Line 4 to Convention & Exhibition Center, then transfer to Line 1 to Luohu (the terminal station of Line 1), Exit C. (5 RMB)
2) Taxi: approximately 16 km (50 RMB). Note: most taxi drivers cannot speak English.
- From Hong Kong International Airport
ATTENTION: you may need a separate visa to enter into Hong Kong. The visa to the mainland of China does not guarantee your entry to Hong Kong. Nationals of about 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong without a visa/entry permit for a period ranging from 7 days to 180 days. For more information, please check the webpage of Hong Kong Immigration Department. https://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/visit-transit/visit-visa-entry-permit.html
1) Mass Transit Railway (MTR): take MTR to Lo Wu Station (“Lo Wu” is the Hong Kong spelling of “Luohu”) via 3 transfers (approximately 68 min, 51 HKD), and then enter into Shenzhen via Lo Wu Control Point (Luohu Port).
2) Coaches and Limos to Shenzhen are available at Arrivals Level (L3), Terminal 2. Most Limos provide the service that can directly drive you to your designated hotel. You could ask at the ticket counter for the service (Shangri-La Hotel near Luohu Railway Station) and price (approximately 100~200 HKD).